Monday 2 June 2014

MY EXPERIENCE AT TANTALIZERS IN ABULE EGBA


A reader by name Fram Temple sent in her experience at Tantalizers food outlet in Abule Egba .

"I hate junk foods and I hardly go for it, but I was about joining a bus to ibadan and I was deeply pressed so I decided to make use of the eatery's toilet while at least patronising them. After using the lavatory, I ordered for burger nd meat pie, I was curious when d burger was put in microwave, but didn't question d lady bcs I was in a hurry, she was even telling me that she does not hv 270 naira which is my balance but upon my insistence, she reluctantly handedd over 200 naira while I let d 70 naira for her. I joined the bus at d park and settled for d meat pie, alas! The odour that came out of it after I took a bite was a rotten and sour like one, I threw it away, nd take d burger, but immediately I took a bite, I vomitted inside bus, d burger tasted like bread soaked in palm wine. I wl never patronise them again, the management of this outlet should improve or lock up d place".
I hope the msnagement of Tantalizers will respond to this,it happened on Saturday May 31st,2014.

0 comments:

Post a Comment